What is the Secure(it) program?
Secure(it) is a bundle of the industry's latest solutions, designed to protect the integrity of the physical and network security infrastructure. It's the cornerstone of the WESCO CSC government market approach. Secure(it) solutions will significantly simplify the network infrastructure design and ease the stress of deployment for Defense, Intelligence agency users, contractors and integrators.
The Secure(it) program has been designed exclusively for CSC's government customers for compliance with the Information Assurance initiative, simplifying secure network deployments for the following types of projects:
- SIPRNET and JWICS - DoDIIS Trusted Workstation
- PDS Installations - Data Center Construction
- SCIF Upgrades - BRAC Design/Build
- C4ISR Building Construction - Outside Plant Network
- Continuity of Operations - Secure Video Teleconference
- High Assurance Networks - SCIF In a Box
For More Information:
The Sectéra® vIPer™ Universal Secure Phone is available through the Secure(it) program which allows you to:
- Easily switch between making end-to-end secure and non-secure calls on
Voice over IP and analog networks.
- Eliminates the need for multiple desktop phones.
- Protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below over commercial
When it comes to secure network solutions, WESCO CSC is your source for solutions, information, documentation and access to the most innovative manufacturers in the industry. Check back often for the most up-to-date news, information and new product solutions!